Translate

Thursday, July 26, 2012

A Refreshing Holiday??

Pin It
This morning I had CBS news on and I caught the end of a piece about vacations. Seems a survey revealed that only 9% (nine!!) of respondents said they felt better and/or more rested after a vacation, 58% felt the same, and 28% felt worse... How depressing is that? What in the world are those poor folks doing on vacation? I always thought "You need a vacation to recover from your vacation" was just a joke, but I guess many people just aren't getting what they need during that time off work...

1 comment:

  1. I heard that too and was wondering the same. For us - it's always a pain to come back from vacation, we could go on and on :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...