Translate

Thursday, August 09, 2012

Help! The right side of my brain is keeping me up at night!

Pin It


 

This "learning to be creative" has its downside... like being awakened at 4 in the morning so my right brain can share a few design ideas. *sigh*  It's almost like it's getting back at me for being ignored so long.

Tomorrow I'll post about my entry for the August Art Bead Scene Challenge. These are the polymer clay elements I created for a bracelet, based on the colours and themes of the challenge painting. The fish are made with my adaptation of a mica-shift scale pattern developed by the Polymer Clay Tutor, Cindy Lietz. The mariner's wheel button and faux sea glass focal plate are my own original designs.

2 comments:

  1. Reading this after the post of the finished work. You have worked wonders with these components!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my, Monique - these are beautiful! I like them all, but that faux sea glass is out of this world!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...