Translate

Friday, August 03, 2012

My Dream Jewelry Studio Sweepstakes from CraftArtEdu: THIS IS A BIGGIE!

Pin It

I'm not gonna say much... except MAKE SURE YOU ENTER! There are prizes from Rio Grande, CraftOptics and CraftArtEdu, total value over $4,500. Here's the link to take part : 

This is open to residents of the U.S. and Canada (except Québec... sorry mes amies) and you may enter until September 30, 2012 at 11:59 pm ET. Make sure you check the Official Rules (link included on the entry page). 

O.K. I changed my mind... I AM going to say something else. How cool are these CraftOptics Telescopes?? The ultimate toy tool for anyone working with seed beads, miniatures, detail work of any kind... or aging eyesight like mine! I seriously considered purchasing these after reading this Margot Potter Craftoptics Review a while back. My eyeballs would be so pleased. This is just PART of the Grand Prize. Check out these beauties:


Good luck everyone! And please pass the word! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my - this is some giveaway! heading there right now, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...