Translate

Friday, September 21, 2012

A surprise blessing in my week...

Pin It
I had a helluva week... well, two weeks, really. Then Wednesday, after a day spent at emergency with my youngest son, I came home to discover THIS in my mailbox. I am participating in the Holiday Bling Blog Hop, hosted by Shelley Graham Turner (Fabric of my Life) and Marlene Cupo (Amazing Designs by Marlene. The reveal day is October 6th. Shelley and Marlene have paired the participants and each has created something especially for the other.


My package could not have come at a better time.
It was so touching to see all the care Jo-Ann
took in wrapping the parcel! I just love her business card
with the little owls, too.


I was so excited! But it was late and I couldn't remember if the rules said to open it right away or wait til the reveal day. Let's just say at this point my head wasn't on too straight!

So the next day I sent off an email to my Swap partner, Jo-Ann Woolverton of It's a Beadiful Creation. Just to check if I had it right. I eagerly unwrapped each layer of Jo-Ann's carefully wrapped parcel, pausing to take lots of pics. (That was hard; I would have preferred to tear right in!) I was like little kid in a candy store... and what I found was so wonderful it took my breath away!


The Bling!


What's that? You can't see what Jo-Ann made for me? Well, I'll just have to post a better picture on October 6th... Hope you'll drop by to see what everyone has created!

5 comments:

  1. Great sneak peak post. I love the funky photo of your actual Holiday Bling! Only 2 weeks until reveal day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you tease! A little bit of beady love makes everything a bit better. Sorry to hear about the tough couple of weeks and the emergency visit. Hope your son is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad something came along to brighten your day. Trips to the emergency room are never fun. Hope all is well with your son!

    And I'll look forward to seeing what it was you were sent. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...