Translate

Friday, September 28, 2012

Thank you, Shaiha and Melinda!

Pin It


I just received this lovely clasp in the mail today. Early this month I participated in a blog hop celebrating the Creative Bead Chat (CBC) Facebook group administrators. One generous blogger, Shaiha of Shaiha's Ramblings, offered a special prize to a randomly selected commenter... and I won this beautiful clasp made by the talented Melinda Orr! So thanks to both you ladies... I can't wait to use this wonderful component to enhance a project. I have a few ideas...

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this! can't wait to see how you use it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to seeing what you use it for :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty, I love the wonderful green patina color of the metal. You should have fun deciding on what beads and colors to use with this amazing clasp. :)

    ps - Thank you for the nice comment you left on my blog. I really treasure every visit and comment. I would like to say that my etsy shop has gathered a lot of sales but only one of them (out of 259) was for jewelry - they were all for supplies such as headpins, clasps, and sterling beads. :(
    I decided to once again try and sell my handcrafted jewelry at my shop, only this time I go in realizing that etsy is huge and has hundreds of thousands of jewelry makers ... guess this time I'm approaching it with eyes wide open and with hopes that perhaps "this time" will be more successful. :) With my best wishes to you for your success too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...