Translate

Monday, October 01, 2012

New Screen Saver (Thanks Cari-Jane!)

Pin It

I love it when someone else takes the time to make a cool screensaver. This is the second month Cari-Jane Hakes of hybrid handmade has offered a monthly calendar featuring her original art. Drop by her blog and spend a bit of time. 

For October 2012 we have an image featuring her prototype copper work, "Into the Wild". Over the course of several posts, starting with her September 19 introduction, Cari-Jane has mused about the place of Art in art, so to speak, and the gentle path one must often follow as a speaker of narrative. I think you will find it food for thought.




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and creative calendar!!!
    Have a good week!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!!
    Would you like to follow each other?!! :)

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...