Translate

Sunday, November 18, 2012

LAST CHANCE FOR SOME CHARMERS!

Pin It


THERE ARE NOW ONLY 24 HOURS LEFT!
Many of the auctions on these beautiful handmade charms will be expiring in one day or less! (Scroll to the bottom for a direct link to Jennifer's eBay listings.) This is your last chance to bid on these great one-of-a-kind creations... and so much variety of style and material:

Ceramic and Polymer Clay


Metal and Wire Work


Mixed Media


Lampwork and Glass


Click here to bid on your favourites!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
All proceeds to the Beads of Courage program for seriously ill children.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Monique, I did not find this post until after the auction was over or I would have bid. I am really charmed by the middle bead in the second row from the top on the top pic. Can you please tell me who made it? & how I can contact it's maker? I would really appreciate it. Thanx
    b.pancakebeads@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...