Translate

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My Charms Have Arrived!

Pin It


Just a reminder: the following charms and many more can be purchased at Jennifer's eBay auction which is live right now. But hurry... some are already sold! ALL PROCEEDS WILL BE DONATED TO THE "BEADS OF COURAGE" CHARITY FOR SERIOUSLY ILL CHILDREN.

From top: Shelley Graham Turner of Fabric of my Life; Robin Koza
of Robin Koza Glass and Art Jewelry; Shai Williams of
Shaiha's Ramblings; Rita of Jewel School Friends 

Clockwise from upper right: Babette Cox of Digit Designs by Babette; Carolyn
Chenault of Sea Glass Inspired Beads & Jewelry; Deb Kauzlarich of
Flame. Color. Metal. Glass.; Perri Jackson of Shaktipaj Designs
Ah, yes, they are late to the party, but all is forgiven! My long-awaited Charm Swap guests were waiting for me in my mailbox this evening. Sorry the photos aren't better, ladies, but I seldom find photos can do justice anyway... especially when I'm taking them LOL.

This is another opportunity to firstly thank Jennifer of Glass Addictions for graciously organizing, coordinating and generally keeping somewhat sane while keeping over 500 little charms under control. You rock, Jen! By the way, over the next few days while the 50 or so donated charms are being auctioned on eBay, Jen is having a charm fashion show over on her blog. Click on the link above to go there.

I am always amazed at the talent and creativity of my fellow artisans. To you wonderful ladies in my group, I want to thank you for these precious little works of art. I love them all. I had some kind of fantasy that I would be using them in jewellery and sending them out into the world. That may or may not happen! I need some time to enjoy them for myself. MY PRECIOUS... So to Babette, Carolyn, Deb, Perri, Rita, Robin, Shaiha and Shelley, my hat is off to you! You are my idols and I am indeed proud to own the original creations you have so kindly bestowed on me. 

7 comments:

  1. Love you!! You are my sunshine, Monique!!

    lot of love and laughs,
    xxxoo,
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Monique! Your charm is so cute! Colorful, creative and LOVED by me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, beautiful group, lucky you! Mind you, we're all lucky and have beautiful treasures :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these pieces are beautiful! Yummy colors & designs. I loved looking at the business cards too,I've been trying to come up with a design in my head..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for dropping by, Erika! If you want great resources for business cards, here are two popular online sources:

    www.vistaprint.com

    http://us.moo.com/products/business-cards.html

    Both have many beautiful standard designs and the ability to upload your personal design as well. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much! I was hoping to incorporate my own design idea somehow. Appreciate your help :)
    ~Erika

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...