Translate

Friday, November 09, 2012

Stay tuned for some charming characters!

Pin It


On Monday, November 12, please join us for a "charming" event. A large group of artisans, working in a variety of materials and styles, have created and swapped charms around a special theme. We will be revealing our designs, and possibly some ideas for future projects; in addition you will be directed to an online auction to raise funds for a wonderful cause: the Beads of Courage, a program which helps seriously ill children in participating hospitals throughout many countries. 

This auction will be administered by the charming Jennifer Stout Cameron who will offer for sale charms donated by all the artisans! The money raised will be donated to Beads of Courage. What a great way to pick up some special one-of-a-kind creations AND help bring smiles to sick children! Drop in here on Monday and link to all the blogs for some early Holiday Cheer!

4 comments:

  1. Great preview! The excitement is building...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do that - it sounds great! Good cause too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely idea!!! can't wait to see what you guys have up your sleeve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very charming! Looking forward to Monday ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...