Translate

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

You can call me PollyAnna...

Pin It


This is the image I saw on the Megan's Beaded Designs FB page today. I once referred to myself as an optimistic pessimist during an online conversation. I love these little sketches that make me lean a little further to the "O" side. Thanks for sharing, Megan!

I also dig how she so serendipitously sums up what many of us are suspecting: her latest blog post, How You Should Regard Your Competition, made me purr like a kitten. Check it out!

And keep the kindness movin' along, will ya? xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Love the "optimistic pessimist" and the reminder that the glass truly is full. Thanks for sharing the link of Megan's post. It's an excellent take on competition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you make me blush Monica! Thanks for sharing my post! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Monique, the tiger cane came from a tutorial I bought from Cat Thiersen. She might still have them on her Etsy shop. If you can't find it, let me know or contact Cat. It's a great tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that! I too am an optimistic pessimist, I tell my husband that means I am prepared for the worst but expect the best :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...