Translate

Saturday, December 01, 2012

Becoming a Story...

Pin It
Back at the end of October, Heather Powers of Humblebeads blog put out a call for the 3rd Annual Ornament Blog Hop. As freshly minted new blogger, I hadn't yet had the pleasure of participating in this Holiday tradition, so I was eager to hop aboard!




I bet this looks like polymer clay newly conditioned in a pasta machine, right? Well, if you guessed that, you are correct! This is the stage I call "becoming a story": the sketches have been drawn, and I am ready to start "playing" with my clay to see if the reality will bear any resemblance to my inner (cartoonish) vision! The moment of truth...

Drop in on Tuesday, December 4th to see if I manage to create a miniature work of art. And stick around for a visit to all the imaginative artisans who will be playing along!

5 comments:

  1. I will be back to see what it all becomes! My daughter asked to work with polymer today, as she is oh pottery hiatus and needs to work with something. So that is what we will be doing later :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful colours cant wait to see what they become!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am certain you will create a miniature masterpiece. You may be new to blogging, but are SUCH a master at this art!Can't wait to see what u make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see what that vision is Monique! See ya Tuesday girl.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...