Translate

Wednesday, December 05, 2012

I Spoiled Myself Rotten!

Pin It
Charms from: CassiJeanRhondaIngeCherylEmmaMarshaNatalie,
JenniferAlenkaShaihaLeslie, and Cheri




































Soooo, this is my Christmas shopping from me to me, done! Today I received my wonderful package of Art Charms from Jennifer Cameron of Glass Addictions. Not sure what I'll make with them yet. I have one matched set for earrings (I had one from the exchange and managed to snag a second at the eBay auction fundraiser). The rest will be drooled over for an extended period before being put to work.

This is my last chance to thank all the artists who took part, and especially our hard-working Jen. You guys rock... and Jen... hope you get amnesia soon and start planning next year's Charm Swap!

7 comments:

  1. Ohhhh you got the other cupcake charm , I made mine out of clay , And you got the owl one .. oh i'm jelous!! :) ... i wish i could have gotten one of everyones , because i thought they were alllll wonderfull

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also since you seem to love the swap i'm planning once for jan/feb it will be my first but if your intrested please let me know , i'm trying to get the word out ,i plan on having a few in a year , because so many oranzating need donations .
    please email me if your intrested , i'd love to have you on bord
    Ivygodess0106@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty charms! I picked one up at the auction and just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very flattered that you bid on my charm! This was definitely one of the most fun and rewarding things I've done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monique, the charms look wonderful... such a fun thing to do. I think I will have to participate next year!
    jenni

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel really special you bought my owl guitar pick. I loved doing this event and will participate next year too!! I loved the charms I received!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...