Translate

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Just in Case...

Pin It

Lori's First Bead Soup

This is a public service announcement... in case there is anyone in the galaxy who hasn't yet heard:

***LORI ANDERSON'S 7th BEAD SOUP BLOG PARTY SIGN-UP IS THIS WEEKEND, JANUARY 25, 26 AND 27, 2013.***




There, that's my civic duty done. Here is the link to Lori's once a year event. She explains EVERYTHING you need to know, so no need for me to elaborate.

To be completely honest, I haven't yet decided whether I will be taking part. This party is huge... and I am am such a party-pooper by nature! I've had a few issues with receiving mail in a timely manner from certain locales. Add my need for control in the mix... blah, blah, blah... I'm starting to see this for what it is: fear of commitment. Emphasis on the FEAR!

3 comments:

  1. This will be my first time participating, and I'm both excited and nervous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not alone, Monique. I share your fear of commitment, too. Plus the recipient not liking what I send, the time involved for the hop itself, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was actually toying with the possibility of joining in or not myself. I have fear, but for a different reason; my health o.O

    I really enjoyed the party the last time though and since it's only once a year now, I just decided to take the plunge!

    I think it'll be worth it :)

    Hopefully I'll see you there!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...