Translate

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Cheerful Chickadee Treasury

Pin It


My newest treasury on Etsy. Chickadees are one of the highlights of our northern winters. They have been interpreted by lots of talented artisans and I love them all!


'Chickadee, Chickadee, Fly Away by SewMF'

The chickadee's playful demeanor and cheerful song has inspired these artists in many beautiful mediums. Enjoy!


The CHICKADEES are BRANCHING...
$275

Chickadee-dee-dee sterling s...
$42

Winter Chickadee Hand Beaded...
$75

Felted Purse Handbag Chickad...
$165

Pair of Chickadees - Print
$17

Chickadee Family Hand Carved...
$395

Needle felted Chickadee
$32

Chickadee and Dogwood Cerami...
$125

Chickadee - 763 / Glass Tile...
$10

Made to Order / Gourd Bird...
$50

Little Chickadee with hat - ...
$10

Chickadee Stained Glass Snow...
$220

Ceramic Chickadee with Berry...
$38

Carved Glass Chickadees and ...
$75

Chickadee Silver Bracelet - ...
$29.95

Chickadee in a Coral Tree Wa...
$75



4 comments:

  1. what a lovely treasury! the chickadee is my favorite bird. i can never get enough of watching them as they flit about and call to each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely treasury! :)

    Sometimes when the Winters are long and start to drag, you've got to find anything and everything beautiful to cling to, like the Chickadee, until Spring arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! These are so cute! I love the earrings and the purse :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favourite birds! These are all so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...