Translate

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

It's So Stormy, I May As Well Shop!

Pin It


I created my first treasury on Etsy... why didn't anybody tell me how easy this is?! We are halfway through a two-day storm here in eastern Canada, expecting up to 65 cm of the white stuff. I thought it was a great time to admire some of the white stuff by Etsy sellers.


'White Winter Wonder' by SewMF

It may be cold and blustery, but these will warm your heart!


White owl
$25.00

Winter White Polar ...
$20.00

Handmade artisan la...
$25.00

OceanJasper Dangles...
$26.00

Ivory White Pearl C...
$75.00

Five Porcelain Snow...
$16.00

Organic Handmade La...
$24.00

15 WHITE Crystal Qu...
$28.00

White leaves and sm...
$20.00

IVORY ROSES Lampwor...
$24.00

Handmade Lampwork B...
$58.00

Lot of 25 White Vin...
$19.99

20 Tiny Angel Beads...
$15.95

Crochet PATTERN Set...
$16.50

8 Crochet Flower Ap...
$16.00

Winters Breath Soft...
$16.00


Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. That's the spirit!! I should really be outside shoveling now... We won't get as much but it sure is pilling up. Thinking of you in this weather - spring soon, I swear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Treasuries are not too tough to do, and pretty easy to embed in your blog .... but then you've got it!! And so much better than shoveling :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to make myself a treasury but that's something on my to-do list eventually! :)

    I've been included in so many in the past that it would be nice to give back. I think you put together a beautiful treasury!

    We were just hit with a goodly amount of 'the white stuff', too o.O

    Spring has to come soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...