Translate

Saturday, February 23, 2013

January Was My Lucky Month!

Pin It

I won this pretty bling from Karla Morgan of Texas Pepper Jams! She made this Arabesque bracelet and matching earrings last month while reviewing "Easy Crystal Stitching" by Nikia Angel. I was thrilled to receive these in the mail yesterday. So sparkly... I can honestly say this is the blingiest jewellery I own!
                           



 
Hard to tell from my photos... there are gold and AB beads as well as some that look like royal purple. I love my beautiful set, Karla... thank you so much!

Karla has more book reviews for you so check her blog regularly. If you love pepper jams and FUDGE, you'll want to visit her Etsy shop. YUM!


3 comments:

  1. Dear Monique,
    I'm so glad "the package" arrived intact & you like the jewelry. I had fun making them. You really did get them in record time. That's so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on winning such a lovely set. You are indeed one lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. It looks like a very pretty blingy set. I know you'll really enjoy it. And I've tried their pepper fudge and jams. They are to die for.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...