Translate

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Adopt Orphans (Bead Orphans)

Pin It



Now, I had planned on waiting until I had created something amazing with these beads I bought recently from Happyskull Lampwork:




 And another view of the beady goodness:




Purty, huh?

I am recently on a PURPLE slant (more about that in a future post), so I have settled for admiring my BLUES where they sit beside my computer/work area. They are polite and well-behaved companions. However, since bead creator extraordinaire Cherie Ranfranz happens to be on my radar, I noticed she just listed more wonderful orphan bead sets in a gorgeous array of colours. 

I have found orphans give my creativity a boost. Each individual bead tells its own story. If you haven't worked with orphans, give them a try. And Cherie, keep those wonderful beads coming!





1 comment:

  1. those are very purdy! and I agree that with orphans you have to think through each bead and what you do with it, or where you place it in a pattern. It helps bring out the 'special-ness' of each bead!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...