Translate

Monday, March 11, 2013

Crochet Tutorial by Miss P...

Pin It




If you love those popular crochet and chain combinations, I found this beautifully written and photographed tutorial over on Portia's blog Miss P... I'm going to try this one out! Portia writes about fashion sewing, repurposing, thrifting, DIY, crafting, knitting and enjoys the occasional jewellery foray. She offers lots of enjoyable, easy-to-understand tutorials and has a great chatty style that makes her blog fun to read. Do check her out!  


5 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks Monique! What a lovely recommendation, I'm blushing!
    Glad you like my ramblings ;)
    Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I will have to check her site out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an interesting technique and you can really personalize by changing out the colour of the thread, chain and bead dangles. I wish I knew how to crochet or even knit. I'm envious of anyone that has those skills.

    Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monique I can't thank you enough for your comment on my blog earlier. I was beating my head against a wall with the "No Reply" email address and it was driving me crazy. So thanks to you, I won't need a therapist or rubber room. :) You're the best!

    Have a fantastic day!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...