Translate

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Fresh Baked Jewelry: New on Etsy

Pin It

I get excited whenever I notice or hear about a new shop on Etsy. I try to spend a part of each day checking what my favorite artisans are up to (I know, I know, it's hard work but I refuse to back away from a challenge LOL).

Sometimes I luck in and notice a brand new shop... 




My personal pick: Teal Leaf Bracelet featuring artisan ceramics



Other times I hear about it from the source! Allow me to ring the bell and sound the trumpet! The lovely Lynda Carson has been selling her hand-crafted jewellery for several years in boutiques near her California home. As of three days ago, lovers of handmade can now find Lynda's creations at her very own Etsy shop!

I have been following Lynda's story as she stretches her creative muscles on her blog Fresh Baked Designs. Lynda is also an avid traveler who lends her talents to fundraising for a community in the far-off African country of Ghana. Many of her designs have featured the amazing hand-painted glass beads of that region.




I hope you will all join me in welcoming Lynda to the Etsy community. Lynda invites everyone to check out her shop and her blog (*read this post for a special bonus*).


5 comments:

  1. really beautiful work! going to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming to my blog, otherwise how would I have known of your beautiful work and those beads. I'll check out your friend's etsy site too. Dita

    http://www.alankarshilpa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the blog boost! You're the best!

    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for introducing me to Lynda, her designs are lovely. Always nice to me another Etsy seller. Also, I'm giving you the Liebster Award for your great posts! :) You can check out the details on my blog post at - http://lorisglassworks.blogspot.com/
    Cheers!
    Lori in Atlanta

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...