Translate

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Ocean Treasury for Etsy Handmade

Pin It

My new treasury on Etsy. Here in Eastern Canada, the weather has suddenly turned warmer (and wetter, unfortunately). Our thoughts naturally turn to that brief but lovely season when beaches and surf will once again sing their siren call. But you can enjoy the ocean's bounty right now!



'Something Fishy (But Oh So Dishy)' by SewMF

A collection of handmade inspired by ocean beauty.


Blue Fish Earrings and Penda...
$54

Wedding Shoes gold fish gerb...
$235

Lampwork Seashell and Swarov...
$129.99

In an Octopus' Garden
$180

Beautiful Silver Ornate Doub...
$280

Whimsical recycled sweater w...
$195

Stained glass & amber table ...
$279

Life on the Reef - Fiber Art...
$850

Ceramic Sculpture Fish Vesse...
$160

Big Fish Wedding Cake topper
$159.99

Mermaid & Whimsical Fish Cer...
$75

Trout Cowboy, Cast Bronze fo...
$175

Mother of Pearl Brooch . Pe...
$148

Freddi, a garden fish, loves...
$740

Carved Mammoth Ivory Fish Pe...
$125

Yellow Fish Mosaic
$1800



Happy fishing, everyone!


4 comments:

  1. Trout Cowboy...how much fun is he?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fishy goodness here! the fish going in one way, the other popping up from Jillatay is awesome! and how sweet are those pumps! not that I'd wear them! but wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake topper is TOTALLY for my sister when she gets married. LOL What a great treasury!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...