Translate

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sprechen Sie Deutsch, Miezekätzchen?

Pin It

I already knew I should have been born a cat. Now come to find out I would want to be a GERMAN cat! Then I could live in this:



Seen on Hauspanther.com today. The sweet and cozy abode is by Dornroeschen Filzunikate creator Susanne Karg, who makes kitty's dreams come true in her studio near Heidelberg, Germany. The last link is to her Dawanda shop... lots of beautiful cat caves and other goodies.

Susanne also has a blog if you fancy more felted art and wearables.


5 comments:

  1. Cats have it best! That is such a great 'cave'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and creative!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had a cave like that for me. Buster hasn't been playing with toys lately like he use to. He sleeps almost all day unless he hears food noises. That cat cave is beautiful. I'm glad you can get back on my blog. Hope to do more soon. I've been making Kumihimo bracelets for military wives and had a sinus infection with a 10 day headache.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw a pattern for a needle felted cat cave somewhere online but for the life of me can't remember where (not that I needle felt but you never know). My cat's would love it, especially my Trixie who loves to sleep for hours under the bed covers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kitties would love those!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...