Translate

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Glass and Silver: AJE Week 15

Pin It
Still playing catch-up for Sunday past! Here's a pair for the Art Jewelry Elements weekly Earring Challenge. Back in August I designed a necklace using artisan porcelain and some lovely beads by Perth, Australia glass-maker Faye Blennerhassett of feyglass. These earrings, featuring more of Faye's lamp-work are a match to that necklace (which I still have and wear every chance I get!) 




Trinity Embossed Flower Charms and 2/0 Turquoise Picasso Czech Glass finish these nicely. Check the AJE Pinterest board often... new earrings are being added all the time.

See you next week!


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the lampwork beads and the flower charms!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your earrings, the lampwork is beautiful and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! The little blue beads are just the right punch of color. Nice work

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...