Translate

Sunday, May 05, 2013

AJE Earring Challenge Week 17: Playful Polymer

Pin It


This will be a quick post. For this week's Art Jewelry Elements Earring Challenge, I have pair featuring my own polymer clay component formed from a kaleidoscope cane, thinly sliced and stacked for a geometric look. Kaleidoscope canes are formed from various other canes which are combined to form an elaborate picture. These remind me of little quilt squares!

Polymer clay alone makes a very lightweight earring for sensitive ears.



Kaleidoscope Quilt Squares 


Check out the AJE Pinterest earring board anytime. New earrings are posted regularly.


5 comments:

  1. Interesting patterns in that polymeric clay. Very fun earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love these 'quilt squares'. I can't imagine the work that goes into making them.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...