Translate

Sunday, June 09, 2013

AJE Earring Challenge Week 21: Garden Grows

Pin It

Welcome to Week 21 of the Earring Challenge from Art Jewelry Elements! I'm a little behind so week 22 will be featured later (my catch up). Without ado, here is my creation for this week:


How Does Your Garden Grow?


Artisan Adinkra earwires in sterling silver by Soul of Somanya (the design reminds me of a garden trellis).
Handmade ceramic charms from Tori Sophia in purple and teal, by Shelley Graham Turner.

Petite lilies filigree bead caps from Double Angel Design.
Blue lucite flower beads from Dragonfly's Supplies
Shiny blue Czech flowers from LeCotillon.

Please check the AJE Pinterest board for new designs...





8 comments:

  1. Those are really cute, Monique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so unique that I had to go check out the Soul of Soymana's website. You supported a good cause!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow those are so cool! and the earwires are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monique, These are sooo cool! I love the earwires! They are so unique. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely ! The earwires are unique and cool really like the Soul of Soymana's site, they have a lot of great things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woowww....beatifuuul..! loveee it..! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...