Translate

Sunday, June 30, 2013

An Invitation to Follow Me... Again

Pin It






Sooo... the popular Google Reader apparently expires today. I have always checked my Blogger via my dashboard and not Reader, but I figured I'd best get backup JUST IN CASE the dashboard disappears as well.

As per my usual, I have waited to the last possible moment to jump into other blog feeds. I've added the two feeds I've seen most folks talkin' about. Hopefully those who want to continue following me will do so on the service of their choice. I've decided to place all the blogs I follow (368 of them!) on both Bloglovin and Feedly so hopefully I won't miss any of YOUR posts. 

For anyone who still hasn't jumped ship, both these feeds were easy and quick to transfer onto. Even getting the button was painless (especially Bloglovin). As a Chrome browser user, I even got a Bloglovin botton on my Browser bar. Both Bloglovin and Feedly are available for iPhone or Android.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I am on bloglovn too! So far so good, except the tracking seems a little off when using android.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really know what this will mean for me....we'll see! Anyway. I have a list of my blogs that I like to follow stored on my computer, so hopefully that will stay and I can still use that!

    Thank you so much for your comment on ABS :-) You can definitely link to jewellery using your own art beads! It's your chance to 'show off'. I wish I made my own art beads! One day.....

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...