Translate

Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Getting Ready for the Black and White Challenge

Pin It

A little more than a week to go until Sally Russick's The Studio Sublime Black-and-White Challenge. I am actually "partly ready" LOL, which is very unusual for me. 

I have made my focal.

I have a plan.

I will try to leave a step or two undone until the last minute for that habitual adrenaline rush. That's why we participate, right? RIGHT??

Reveal day is next Wednesday, July 10th. I am excited today, but not as much I will be that day. I can't wait to check out the cool designs in my favorite colours (or non-colours). 

In honour of black-and-white day, here is a cool paper project you can download, possibly for FREE (or almost free). Check it out:






2 comments:

  1. I was so excited about this challenge, yet each time I sit down to make something it turns out horrible. I might be taking the easy route this time if things don't come together very soon! I am exited to see what everyone else makes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot. I wonder how i missed this one?

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...