Translate

Friday, July 05, 2013

My Latest Treasury on Etsy

Pin It

'All Purple, All the Time #1' by SewMF

Purple components for fundraisers... Alzheimers, ADHD and many more.... or just because you love lavender! I have been collecting them and it is time to share the joy! More treasuries to follow...


Aqua, pink and purple Fish L...
$26

Fabric fiber bead Dreadlock ...
$8.75

Polymer clay roundabout bead...
$18

Enamel Beads - Enamel Leaf C...
$8

Heart necklace, purple heart...
$25

Pottery Cuff Bead, The Elli
$5.99

Gardannebeads / One Enameled...
$8

Silk Ribbons Chloe's Pur...
$37

Purple Enameled Flower Toggl...
$7.5

Lampwork Bead Set Handmade b...
$30

Patinated butterfly cuff, pu...
$11

Lilac Pendant
$20

Watercolor Pansy Garden Purp...
$16.95

Purple Mix WoolyWire (tm) - ...
$15

lavender Romantic Jumbo Hand...
$10.5

Pink Purple Stripe Pillow La...
$32

5 comments:

  1. Monique, it is a beautiful treasury. Is it on etsy or Artfire or just here for the pleasure of your blogging buddies? I know there are some beads and buttons in this treasury that I want to check out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Anna, yes it is on Etsy AND for everyone's enjoyment :) The links are clickable here and will take folks right to the item they wish to examine.

      I have been using the following code generator to link my treasuries from Etsy:

      http://redrowstudio.com/tools/treasury.php

      I believe it comes from a UK programmer (thanks Martin). I like it because it is intuitive and customizable.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Monique. I'll check them out. And thank you about the heads-up regarding my blog settings. I'm off to see about fixing that right now. :)

      Delete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...