Translate

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Purple Treasury #2 on Etsy

Pin It


As promised: more purple components for fundraisers... Alzheimers, tolerance, ADHD and many more.... or just because you LOVE LAVENDER! I have been collecting them and it is time to share the joy! 


Sweetwater Silver Discs - (8...
$25

Set of 3 - 1.5" - Laven...
$15.5

PURPLE Lampwork Beads by Che...
$12

Crubbly Headpins - Crusty Ru...
$18

Exclusive Crystal Escape Kal...
$7.5

Lavender / Mauve Ceramic Cuf...
$7

Various Brass and Metal Embe...
$21

Shades of Pink Enameled Art ...
$16

5 Handmade Porcelain Lavende...
$11.5

ONLY ONE Rustic Horse Focal ...
$5

Morning Orchid Disk Set- BBL...
$23

Handmade Lampwork Glass Bead...
$11

Lavender Waxed Linen Cording...
$2.5

25 HOT PURPLE Mykonos Greek ...
$3

Czech Glass Button, Dragonfl...
$4.5

Silk Ribbon, Sari border, Sa...
$12.95


4 comments:

  1. What an incredibly beautiful treasury! I just love the variety of designs here and I see many favorites jumping right out at me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an incredibly beautiful treasury! I just love the variety of designs here and I see many favorites jumping right out at me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful treasury! the colors are so rich and deep! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE purple! I understand from fellow artists that this is not necessarily a widely loved colour. I have no idea why! Great treasury.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...