Translate

Thursday, August 29, 2013

AJE August COM Reveal on Saturday

Pin It


I was thrilled to find out that my name was drawn for this month's Component of the Month from the Art Jewelry Elements blog. I am usually hesitant to jump into anything that involves waiting on the mail... delivery to my part of Canada can be slow, and the reveal was only a month away. But when I saw Melissa Meman's "Melismatic Molten Morsels", I couldn't resist. I was one of the three lucky AJE fans, and before I knew it, Melissa's amazing butterfly morsel was in my mailbox!





Can you tell I'm excited? It is SOOO much prettier than any photo can show. Click on this link for a preview of ALL the components Melissa created. Make sure to come back here this Saturday morning, August 31, 2013, to see the wonderful designs the AJE team members and three guest designers will reveal. See you then!


3 comments:

  1. those are fantastic! no wonder you're so excited! can't wait to see what you create

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are nice! Looking forward to seeing what you will make with them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you, Monique! You can be sure I'll be back to see what you've created with these great components! Love the name Molten Morsels!

    Lynda

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...