Translate

Friday, August 09, 2013

Blogoversary Blog Hop on Sunday

Pin It



Just a reminder... I hope you will all stop by this Sunday, August 11th, to check out what we have created to celebrate with Alenka Obid of Pepita handmade. It was Alenka's one year "blogoversary" in June and she came up with a fun and unusual way to mark the occasion. She selected as gifts some beautiful components from her handmade polymer clay collection and invited her readers to join in the fun. I was lucky enough to be among the guests!


From Slovenia with love...


Above are the gorgeous components we received... please drop in on Sunday for a chance to view the designs we have created. This is truly an international affair, with bloggers from Portugal, the Netherlands, Japan, Australia, Canada and the United States joining the party. I can't wait!


4 comments:

  1. 'See' you here tomorrow Monique, with your creation made with Alenka's component!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what everyone created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monique,
    I love Alenka's polymer creations she is so talented with polymer clay. Looking forward to seeing what y'all have made.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those ARE gorgeous and so unique! Can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...