Translate

Thursday, August 01, 2013

Meditative Mandalas Created by You!

Pin It

Here is my new favorite toy, folks! Create beautiful digital mandalas with easy to use controls: 








Click here: my digital mandala to be taken to the website, where the creation of my first design will be shown automatically. Better yet, click on the "new" tab and generate your own amazing mandalas.

**EXTREMELY ADDICTIVE AND MEDITATIVE**

Don't anyone say I didn't warn you!

UPDATE: I love it so much I added a gadget. I'm gonna change the image and link regularly.

*sigh* I really DO need *help*


1 comment:

  1. I do so love visiting your blog Mon! and thanks for the comments over on mine. Very cool little gadget you've got here ..hope the summer is fantastic for you :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...