Translate

Saturday, August 03, 2013

Simplicity: AJE Weekly Earring Challenge 29/30

Pin It

In keeping with my theme, simplicity, I will try to use fewer words in this post. 

Week 29: A pair featuring the organic stoneware beads of Ingrid Mueller of potterygirl matched to caramel picasso Czech beads on gold earwires.





Week 30: On purple "Dressed-Up Earwires" by Shelley Graham Turner of Tori Sophia, I have hung faux peacock feathers I crafted of polymer clay cane slices, a cane designed by Cindy Lietz of Polymer Clay Tutor





Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer! Please check often at the Art Jewelry Elements Pinterest board for new earring designs.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely! both of them! But I do really love those peacock feathers ... gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did a double take on the peacock earrings! I really admire your poly clay artistry, Monique. They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both pair! Your peacock poly beads are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both pairs are wonderful, love your clay peacock feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both stunning pairs of earrings, Monique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful earrings!!!
    Have a good week!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow. I like them both, but those peacock feathers are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...