Translate

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Summer Color Surprise Bonus Earrings

Pin It


Just a quickie update on my Summer Color Surprise blog post. I had set aside a couple of the Joan Miller Porcelain rings sent by Lisa Lodge, together with my chunky Ghana recycled glass by Soul of Somanya. (I am getting braver pairing beads that are not completely matchy-matchy in size). Strung on 1.5 mm purple leather, earwires made by moi from anodized niobium in dark purple. Have I mentioned lately how fond I am growing of purple LOL.



Week 33


Visit the AJE Pinterest board often for new designs!

5 comments:

  1. These are great, Monique! What a fun, casual vibe to these babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!!! I love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic color combo and design elements...these are unique and great!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...