Translate

Monday, August 19, 2013

Summer Color Surprise Coming Up!

Pin It


Don't forget to tune in this Saturday, August 24th, for this year's Summer Color Surprise, hosted by Lisa Lodge at her blog, A Grateful Artist/Pine Ridge Treasures.  For a peek at the list of the 24 artists taking part, check here for the list.

Here are the lovely Joan Miller porcelain beads I received from Lisa: 




I loved the organic shapes and right away I picked the accent colour I would use in my design... but that's a secret! I'll let you find out on Saturday!


5 comments:

  1. You have such beautiful components to work with - I know you'll make something beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pieces!!!
    Thank you so much for your comment, dear Monique! I'm love the cats too!!!
    Have a good week! my g+ for you!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beads and components are wonderful and the color is delicious. I know you'll create something amazing with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun! Joan's beads are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful beads! cant wait to see what you do with these!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...