Translate

Monday, October 07, 2013

♪...It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year...♫

Pin It


Back to school? Almost Thanksgiving? Hallowe'en? Christmas?

Nope... I'm talking about the annual Charm Swap and Fundraising Auction for the Beads of Courage program, which helps seriously ill children in participating hospitals throughout many countries. The auction will be opening on November 15, accompanied by a blog hop of all the participating artisans to showcase the original art charms created especially for the event.




Yes, my charms are packed up and ready to hit the road. First, a stop at the home of Jen Cameron of Glass Addictions, who will patiently sort hundreds of charms and redistribute them to participants around the world. Save the date, November 15th and stay tuned for more on this fabulous event! 

3 comments:

  1. Yay, looking forward to seeing yours! Sending mine out this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This a wonderful cause and it brings children all over the world joy to receive the wonderful handmade beads and charms. Looking forward to seeing what you made and contributed to this cause.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great initiative!!!
    Have a good week! and my g+ for your post!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...