Translate

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Price Break on Seamless Cutters

Pin It

Anyone looking for a great deal on awesome tools for polymer clay? These are on my Christmas wishlist: 





"Seamless cutters made from nylon and fiberglass; temperature resistant to 320°F; virtually unbreakable and hold their shape. All measurements are approximate. Packaged in clear acrylic storage container. Due to the manufacturing process, these cutters may have a small ridge on the inside edge. Use 800 or 1000 grit sandpaper to smooth out the roughness; this results in a smoother and sharper edge on your clay."... the description at Shades of Clay (my favorite online supplier).

**Please read Wendy Orlowski's blog post at this link: The Art Of My Clay: Cookie cutters. New lower price!!**


1 comment:

  1. looks like a great set for a polymer artist! wish I knew how :O

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...