Translate

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Last Chance to Bid on Art Charms

Pin It


Just a reminder... the eBay auction benefiting Beads of Courage  will be concluding over the next three days. Many one-of-a-kind charms will be sold tomorrow morning with auctions concluding at 7:00 am, 8:00 am, 9:00 am and 10:00 am EST (please convert to your local time to avoid disappointment). Here is a peek at just a few beautiful examples:




Unique handmade charms created by (clockwise from top left): Lesley WattNancy DalePerri JacksonCaroline DewisonKarin Grosset GrangeEmma ToddCarolyn ChenaultJen Cameron

And there are sixty more wonderful pieces! This is your last chance to snag some of these beauties, and help us send a generous donation to an amazing program for seriously ill children. See you at the auction!

*All photos above by our talented hostess, Jen Cameron*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...