Translate

Thursday, December 19, 2013

♪ Il Est Né (He Is Born) ♫

Pin It


The closer I get to Christmas, the more I find to share of the awesome magic that happens this time of year! The latest is this sweet wooden DIY Nativity Scene from über-creative Jamey of Victoria, B.C.'s Dabbles and Babbles... pdf template included!




Wouldn't that be fun to paint with kids or grand-kids?

To continue in my series of beloved Christmas carols, here is an unusual jazzy setting of Il Est Né by the utterly charming Petits Chanteurs d'Aix (from Provence, France). The visual effects of falling ornaments and giant snowflakes is quite distracting, but the beautiful voices and cheerful arrangement more than make up for it. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...