Translate

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Looking Back Over a Great Year

Pin It


On this last day of 2013, it is pleasant to count all my small accomplishments of the past year. One project which became a wonderful learning experience in many ways was the Art Jewelry Elements weekly earring challenge, which I joined in April for the second quarter. Here's the total inventory I was able to make (minus Weeks 43-47, which were gifts, for which the photos mysteriously disappeared).













For details on the bead artisans, you can check back on my blog for information, or the AJE Pinterest board. I know if there is another challenge from AJE in the new year, I will be applying again.

I am also looking forward to a few special projects I have planned, starting in January. I hope you will continue to follow along with me as I learn new ways to take various handmade components and motivate myself to create some beauty in my world!

I wish everyone many Blessings for the New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a really fun challenge. I don't think I could pick a favorite pair of earrings. They are all beautiful!
    I would love to try a challenge like this. I just don't know if I could manage work, home, and making a pair of earrings every week. Some weeks I don't get to create anything )-;
    But sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...