Translate

Friday, January 10, 2014

100 Pairs 100 Days: Part 1

Pin It


Today is my first installment for the "100 Pairs 100 Days" Challenge hosted by Amy Freeland of  Copper Diem. Amy is a longtime booster for Ears to You,  an organization which distributes earrings to women undergoing cancer treatments. 

Here are my first 10 pairs:





What's that? You only count eight pairs? You are correct :) The other two will appear tomorrow as part of the Into the Forest blog hop... drop by and check out our other designs!

I will be attempting to keep up with Amy, an earring designer extraordinaire, as she sets a new speed record in earring creation :) Hopefully I will be back on January 20 for Part 2.

**Details on components are on the 100 Pairs 100 Days Pinterest board**
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...