Translate

Thursday, January 02, 2014

My First Blog Hop of 2014 (Sneak Peek)

Pin It


The first blog hop in which I will be participating this year takes place on January 11. I believe it was WAAAY back in August that Lisa Lodge offered some mystery bead packages to anyone wanting to take part in the theme "Into the Forest". I received this lovely selection of beauties which include Swarovski crystals, Czech glass, seed beads, carved leaf beads and even a handmade decorative pendant by Gaea




It is hard to believe the time is almost here for the reveal. Hope you can join our hostess, Lisa Lodge of A Grateful Artist, along with a talented group of artists eager to show off what they have created!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...