Translate

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

100 Pairs 100 Days: Part 5

Pin It


***Still hopping for the "2014 Grow Your Blog" Party? I know I am :) Click on this link.***

Here is my newest installment of the "100 Pairs 100 Days" Challenge hosted by Amy Freeland of  Copper Diem. This time I am featuring earrings in a wide range of red/pink/orange hues. How cool that we are now at the halfway point of your challenge, Amy? 

Amy is a longtime supporter of Ears to You, a wonderful morale-boosting organization, which distributes earrings to women undergoing cancer treatments.

Here is my fifth set of 10 pairs (#41-50), featuring polymer clay beads by the UK's Hazel Ward, of Continuum DesignsBelgian designer Ine Vande Cappelleand some by yours truly :) Those cute little lampwork beads (with tiny bunny dangles) are from American glass artist Julie Burgard of Indian Creek Art Glass.








The last two pairs I shared previously: I created them for the Art Jewelry Elements earring challenge. 

It's never too late to join Amy as she creates for a great cause :) I will be back on March 1st to share Part 6 :)

**Close-ups, and details and on components, are on the 100 Pairs 100 Days Pinterest board**

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...