Translate

Friday, February 14, 2014

♥ Celebrate LOVE Your Own Way ♥

Pin It



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! At my house we don't make much of a fuss... we've never gone for flowers, candy, expensive meals or trips. I think it was the most fun when we were in elementary school and exchanged little pun-filled cards with all our classmates. But I couldn't resist sharing some "furry love"... I know many of you love fur-babies as much as I do. Since my own cats refused to pose for the occasion (truth be known, they run the other way if the camera appears), I have borrowed this:


Photo Credit © Jeanne Butler


And this sweet little Youtube video, seen on Tastefully Offensive (WARNING: contains heartwarming displays of affection):






♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...