Translate

Monday, February 24, 2014

Upcoming CC7A Blog Hop, Part 2, February 26

Pin It




Last October, Alicia Marinache of All the Pretty Things proposed a small group of us exchange components and choose themes for a friendly design challenge. The Creative Continuum of Seven Artists (CC7A) was born. You will find Alicia's introduction of the artists at her blog link above. 

This Wednesday is the reveal date of our creations using the beautiful components we received from Christine Altmiller of One Kiss Creations:




Each member of the group got something unique; mine is the gorgeous piece furthest on the right. I'll just share what I made on Wednesday, but here's a hint: it is VERY different from anything I have ever done. Please do drop in and view the goodies. I know I can't wait to see what everyone has created :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...