Translate

Saturday, March 01, 2014

100 Pairs 100 Days: Part 6

Pin It


Here is my newest installment of the "100 Pairs 100 Days" Challenge, hosted by Amy Freeland of  Copper Diem. Amy is a longtime supporter of Ears to You, a wonderful morale-boosting organization, which distributes earrings to women undergoing cancer treatments. This week I have decided that PURPLE is on the menu. All the earrings presented in my 100 Pairs 100 Days posts will be donated.

Here is my sixth set of 10 pairs (#51-60):










The pair in the third photo at center (the crocheted flowers) is one I shared previously: I created them for week 23 of the Art Jewelry Elements earring challenge. 

It's never too late to join Amy as she creates for a great cause :) I will be back on March 11st to share Part 7 :)

**Close-ups, and details and on components, are on the 100 Pairs 100 Days Pinterest board**

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...