Translate

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

100 Pairs 100 Days: Part 7

Pin It


Here is my newest installment of the "100 Pairs 100 Days" Challenge, hosted by Amy Freeland of  Copper Diem. Amy is a longtime supporter of Ears to You, a wonderful morale-boosting organization, which distributes earrings to women undergoing cancer treatments. All shades of BLUE will be featured this week. All the earrings presented in my 100 Pairs 100 Days posts will be donated.

Here is my seventh set of 10 pairs (#61-70):












The pair in the second photo at right (the dark blue stoneware/caramel Czech beads) is one I shared previously: I created them for week 29 of the Art Jewelry Elements earring challenge. 

It's never too late to join Amy as she creates for a great cause :) I will be back on March 21st to share Part 8 :)

**Close-ups, and details and on components, are on the 100 Pairs 100 Days Pinterest board**

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...