Translate

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Goodbye and Adieu, CommentLuv :(

Pin It




I have given up on CommentLuv, folks :( While I like the concept, when I installed it in December, I was aware that, as an adapted WordPress template, it might not be a good playmate for Blogger. So, with apologies to the many folks who left me comments (which are no longer visible), I have decided to revert to my crappy default commenting system. The "invisible" comments are saved in my account, and I treasure them, as I do all comments from my generous readers.

Thanks to everyone who offered technical help and opinions during my flirtation with CommentLuv. I really like the system, and would definitely use it if I ever switch my blog to WordPress (this is unlikely to happen unless I decide to start selling).

Some of my gadgets will be missing as well (anything I added since December), so please be patient while I add them back :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Monique,
    I am sad that you had to give up on something that you enjoyed, but glad cause now I can leave a comment.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...