Translate

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

My Wonderful Bead Soup from Cheryl!

Pin It



I was thrilled that my package full of beady goodness was delivered yesterday, from my BSBP partner, Cheryl Brown of dragonflybeads. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to open it til this morning (frustrating), but what a treat I was in for.


Everything snug as a bug in a rug!



Sweet hand-written greeting on dragonfly note-card...



Lots of amazing goodies!



Little caged bird: Cheryl made both the 
bird and the cage... so cool! 



Detail under cage.



A flock of birdies... waiting for spring, perhaps?



Wonderful ribbon with metallic threads.



Gorgeous soup ingredients: Cheryl's own lamp-work beads (top left) in
Double Helix triton glass, pearls in two colours, sparkly faceted
Czech glass, a sweet heart-shaped clasp, and bead
caps and findings in copper. Love it! 


Cheryl, I am thrilled and can't wait to cook your awesome soup... yum!


************************************************************************

Almost forgot... Cheryl received her soup in Alberta last Friday, so I can finally share what I sent to her:



The Blue Soup: porcelain focal by Round Rabbit, enameled bird clasp from
BeadSwedeSupplies, stoneware house beads from Elukka, hand-dyed
ribbon from ColourComplements, glass beads from Ghana and
Indonesia, with a few other goodies.



A smaller Green Soup: a focal pendant designed by me, a
cute bronze clay heart clasp by THEAElements, Czech
seed bead strands, MOP components, Greek ceramic
washer beads, and matching 
Trinity brass findings.

Hope you have fun with what I sent, Cheryl. I can't wait for May 3rd to see what you create :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...