Translate

Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Prepping for BSBP and Some Cattitude

Pin It


Over the past weeks, Lori Anderson of Pretty Things has been hard at work pairing eager jewelry makers in her 8th annual Bead Soup Blog Party. This is the first time I have dipped my finger in the soup, so naturally I was a bit uneasy about the process. But, not to worry, Lori makes sure we "first-timers" have an experienced chef to guide us. 

I am fortunate to have a talented lampworker, potter and designer to help me in the kitchen: fellow Canadian Cheryl Brown of Grande Prairie, Alberta. As you will note on Cheryl's Facebook page and her blog, dragonflybeads, she makes beautifully styled pieces. Here are some of the gorgeous pieces she designed for last year's BSBP:




Cheryl and I have exchanged a few emails about what we like (we seem to have a lot of "likes" in common) and now I need to fine-tune my soup(s). Dang, it's much harder than I thought to cut back and not send one of EVERYTHING *TeeHee* 

Cheryl, I am excited to get this recipe exchange underway. I hope you feel the same :)

*************************************************************************

And for those readers who think I have given up on showing my "cattitude", here's a completely irrelevant pic and link. Just because... well, it's for cats:




Seen on Hauspanther.com, Kate calls these "Unbelievably Cute Cat Scratchers", and I agree. Available from CaturdayBangkok in four styles, this one is my favorite. OK, I have cats that are scared of everything BUT dogs, so I think this is the one they'd pick :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...