Translate

Thursday, April 03, 2014

Cardboard Cat Castles Contest

Pin It





O.K., it's time for another random posting for my fellow cat parents. The CARDBOARD CASTLES Contest invites you to submit photos of your cardboard creations for cool prizes. (This would be fun to do with kids and grandkids!

More details at the stylish Hauspanther or the humorous Catster websites. They will accept entries from April 2 until April 14, 2014. *Contest is open only to U.S. residents with shipping addresses within the United States. Bummer for me, but I'm going to check out the entries anyway... should be a hoot :)*

Catster's Cardboard Cat Castles Contest... Catster's Cardboard Cat Castles Contest... try saying that fast ten times... after a glass of wine :)

Here's a little something for those lacking architectural inspiration:




4 comments:

  1. Cardboards and cats = a love story :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...that video was so much fun! I love it. What a lucky cat Rufus is. That is an incredible creation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah -- that guy has a lot of time on his hands!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cats just seem to love boxes - and little kids at Christmas...I think there's something to be said about that but I'm not sure what it is!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and read each one! I am happy to reply to anyone who has an email attached to their profile, and I love doing just that (plus I was brought up to say "thanks" LOL). I don't usually reply here on the blog, but I will if you are a "no-reply blogger" with a question. Know that I appreciate EVERYONE who takes time to drop me a line!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...